Attorney at law Sandra Vincenza Pilgram, LL.M.
Specialist Solicitor for Industrial Property Rights
- Graduate of the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich (Law)
- Graduate of the Legal Clerkship at the Destrict Court Munich (degree: state examination II)
- Graduate of the "Master of Laws" postgraduate studies "International Studies in Intellectual Property Law" of the Karls-Universität Prague (Univerzita Karlova v. Praze) and of the Technical University Dresden LL.M.
- Legal Expertise: German, European and International trademark law, design law, competition and copyright law, litigation proceedings in trademark law, patent and copyright law and design law
- Associate Lecturer of the Technical University Munich for Industrial Property Rights
- Language Proficiencies: German, English, French, Czech